Learning is an ongoing process. That’s why YVO offers Internship Programs which gives you an opportunity to work on social issues that concern you. The internship program is designed with an emphasis on building and polishing professional skills along with leadership abilities.
The interns get an exposure to learn, plan, execute, lead, multitask and gain hands-on experience all along. Industry experts and volunteers will mentor you on a diverse range of subjects. Interns will be able to visualise on-field and off-field dynamics. They will also be able to grasp the workings of a virtual collaborative environment in a practical way.
A positive change beckons you. What are you waiting for?
- Candidate must be a Future Leaders Program alumni, recent undergraduate or a college students between the age of 16 to 25 years.
- Individuals should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Candidates interested in making a career in the social development or NGO sector, education, and youth development would be preferred.
- Must be available for the work from home for the internship.
- Available for the duration of 3 months, 5 hours a week.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a team-player and have the ability to coordinate and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Problem solver and self starter.
- Positive mindset and enthusiasm to support social causes.