Terms And Conditions
The “Terms and Conditions” outline hereinafter are the rules and regulations for the access to and use of www.yvoorg.in
For these “Terms and Conditions”, Young Volunteers Organisation is referred to as either "YVO", "We", or "Our". Further, “You” or “Your” means the individual accessing or using the Site, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Site, as applicable.
- Use of the Site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in YVO's intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the Site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from YVO. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions confers any license to use any content on the Site.
- Pages from the Site may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Site must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site: in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- YVO enlists third party NGOs to be a part of this platform after screening their activities on a best effort basis. YVO has the sole discretion to enlist/delist NGOs to avail its services.
- Some of the content on the Site is provided by third-party service providers and the NGOs that are enlisted. Such content has been reproduced after prior permission from the content owner, i.e. third-party service provider / NGOs and the copyright of such content will remain exclusively with such third-party service provider / NGOs. YVO does not assume any responsibility for the mistakes which might appear in such content. You further acknowledge and agree that YVO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through the website of such third party service provider / NGOs. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such NGO’s web sites or third-party services that You visit.
- You can donate to selected causes on YVO using diverse payment methods such as credit or debit cards or cheque. Donations are processed by selected payment gateway service providers, i.e Razorpay and Lotupay
- All donations made through YVO are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please contact us immediately if there are justifying reasons or circumstances for refund and your case may be reviewed on a best effort basis and the decision of YVO will be final.
- You will receive an email confirming your donation to the cause. This is the final confirmation of your donation. If you don’t receive the same, please contact YVO immediately.
- YVO reserves the right at any time from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the donation facility, with or without notice.
- YVO may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Site will cease immediately.